Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cheap Round Cross My Heart Oversized Sunglasses

Cheap Round Cross My Heart Oversized Sunglasses
Shauna laughed at me. "Girl, you got to know how to work these folks. Later for love." I took off my Round Cross My Heart Oversized Sunglasses and looked up at her. "Watch this," she said and sashayed over to Sharon. I saw Shauna introduce herself and work her way into Sharon's little black book of contacts. Then, the two of the walked back toward me. Sharon seemed a little more friendly and more attentive... What in the world to Shauna say to her? I nervously fiddled with my Round Cross My Heart Oversized Sunglasses. "And this Jesse," Shauna said, placing a hand on my shoulder, "Have you met her yet?" I quickly stuffed my Cross My Heart Oversized Sunglasses into my bag. "Oh, yes - we met already." I said. "Well, the two of you must come to my next event," Sharon said. She pulled 2 gorgeous matte black business cards out of her breast pocket and handed them to us. "The rooftop at the standard, next Friday evening, okay?" I started fiddling with the Round Cross My Heart Oversized Sunglasses in my handbag again...

No comments:

Post a Comment