Sunday, May 18, 2014

Buy Vintage Oversized Sunglasses Online

Buy Vintage Oversized Sunglasses Online
The Cab arrived on Mott St., downtown Manhattan and Shauna adjusted her Vintage Oversized Sunglasses and stuck one Jimmy-Choo-ed heel out of the car and onto the sidewalk. I followed suit, as a hoard of photographers was waiting outside nearby a red carpet. Oh dear. What have I gotten myself into. Shauna took off her Vintage Oversized Sunglasses and flashed a bright white smile ad the camera men flashed away. I trotted to keep up with Shauna and we posed for a few pictures. Shauna said through her teeth, "Take off your sunglasses!" Oops! I took off my Vintage Oversized Sunglasses in a hurry and continued smiling nervously at the camera. The next guests walked onto the red carpet and we made our way inside. Shauna put her Vintage Oversized Sunglasses in her replica Louis Vuitton handbag. "What was that!" I said as I caught up with Shauna (she had a surprisingly fast strut in her 4-inch Jimmy Choo pumps). I was ready to put back on my Vintage Oversized Sunglasses and run down the street in embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment