Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?

Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?
On our final day at the Atlanta Apparel trade show, we all woke up bright and early and went to the airport for our trip back home. Of course, when we got their, people mauled us, asking the same question we heard all weekend: "Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?". The "she" they were all referring to was our new Style Queen office assistant. She had been getting us a lot of attention and we were handing out coupon flyers for our website like crazy, all throughout the trip. "Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?" first came to us as soon as we landed in Atlanta earlier in the week. The next "Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?" question came from the hotel concierge when we arrived at our hotel. The next "Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?" came from a guy that was actually out to dinner with his friends at the hotel that night! (he wanted a pair for his wife). It was such a good idea to bring along Style Queen b/c we were able to put out the word about our website everyone who asked: "Where can I buy the oversized sunglasses she is wearing?".

No comments:

Post a Comment