Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cute Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses

Cute Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses
I never though I would love a pair of sunglasses like I do the Cute Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses. I think what won me over about these sunglasses is the way I saw them styled. I came across a great Aussie fashion website where they styled Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses with a grey tee that had a red, white, and blue logo on it... I mean, this styling was so on point. I would have loved if they also paired the Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses with a pair of leopard print Unif booties. But still, this styling was perfect the way it was. They also styled the Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses with some other all pink outfits. I felt like I was in a pink dreamy wonderland. I loved everything about their website. And their entire lookbook made me fall in love with the Pink Oversized Cross My Heart Round Sunglasses even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment